Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day




Happy Valentines Day!  

I love Valentines Day.  The treats , making the cards, the boxes for the kids, it's all so sweet!
I have the opportunity to help out with Austin's Valentines Party today at school!  There will be treats, games, and prizes.  The only downer is that my little Valentine is under the weather.  He has a nasty little cold.  He gets breakfast in bed whenever he's not feeling well.  We'll see if he feels any better to go later today.

Jonathan and I are going out to dinner at our favorite celebratory restaurant, Ruth's Chris steakhouse to celebrate the lovey dovey day.  He  surprised me with 3 dozen red long stem roses delivered to our home!  He is quite the romantic--especially  for a man with the name of Duane!

Enjoy your Valentines Day!
Love,
Angie

1 comments:

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

There's nothing like a nutritious breakfast of Fruity Pebbles to make a kid feel better! I want breakfast in bed too!