Monday, December 01, 2008

Boobie fixation




I turned around and what to my wandering eyes did appear?   Ash found a better place for her play microphone than on her mouth!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Okay, that just looks a little weird.

Gina said...

Your kids are cracking me up!

Brooke said...

I can't believe how much older she looks! Kind of creepy, isn't it? :)

Jean Allen said...

You are going to have your hands full when Ash is a teen! :)

erin said...

LOL...that is to funny!

Crazy Mama said...

YOU GUYS KEEP ME ROLLING... AND ROLLING.. AND ROLLING!!!! hahahahahahaha

Crazy Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby said...

Angie, that is hilarious!! What a good laugh! Thank you for posting that picture!

Cherilyn said...

I just caught up on the past few posts and am just laughing about both your kids and boobs! I think it is totally naturally. Will is always poking me and driving me nuts! I love your doggy - how sweet : )