Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cruise vacation

Ron Jon-the original store in Cocoa Beach, FL. We visit this store every single summer. One of J's favorites. His dad and him came here every summer while growing up--competing in Body boarding competitions at Cocoa Beach. We're just continuing the legacy.

Jonathan surprised me with a Cruise this summer. He sent me an email while travelling, telling me that we are going on a cruise WITHOUT the kids, his parents will watch them and I don't have to worry about a thing. He's organized the whole thing!


While growing up, my family were cruisers. We went on a cruise about every other summer. My little brother Grant had this exact shirt when he was like 8 years old. He's now 29. He may still wear it. I love it that I found it.


The cruise was also an anniversary celebration...9 years now. We had rose petals and sparkling cider waiting for us....thanks honey!
We had a WONDERFUL time on our vacation. Reuniting w/out kids is lovely!

0 comments: