Ashley went to Coleman's 4th Pirate birthday party this week and had a great time! Talk about a pirate party. The kids had a great time! The Turner's sure know how to throw a party!
The kids getting ready for church...they're getting so grown up. Austin picked out one of Daddy's ties...we do this every Sunday.
Austin proposed to Ashley after Ash 'married' Gavin Johnson. Austin was feeling a little jealous.
This week, Ashley had her first kiss. Oh, and got married. Gavin Johnson. XOXO
I would be completely happy if Ashley grew up and married Gavin. I now understand arranged marriages. If you love the family, shouldn't it make sense your kids should grow up to love one another? Too good to be true.

2 comments:
Wait a minute, I thought she was going to marry Coleman! I mean, if you think we throw great parties just think of the reception we could throw together. :) Ashley made a G-R-E-A-T pirate. We're so glad she could come to the party.
You are so funny! Gavin was telling everyone about how he got married. They are so sweet, who knows? Maybe it will last!
Post a Comment