My favorite is the one with Austin trying to make ashley smile and she looks completely annoyed! I miss you guys! Congrats to Johnathan on the award...we are proud of him too!
We are full of nick-names. We love spending time with our family (the LaBarbera's, Toler's and all of our close friends) traveling abroad, exercising, eating, and laughing!
6 comments:
Wow. She is a cutie! Eliza wore that same costume when she was three. Darling. And what a nice tribute to Jonathan in your post below!
I love the chaps - so awesome.
Ash is soooo cute!! I love the outfit!! and congrats to your hubby on his award!!!
She looks way cuter in that outfit than Cameron ever did! It is hard to believe that Austin ever wore that!
My favorite is the one with Austin trying to make ashley smile and she looks completely annoyed! I miss you guys! Congrats to Johnathan on the award...we are proud of him too!
Great Pics Girlie!! Ash looks adorable!
Post a Comment