Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Big 35th Birthday!








My birthday began on December 2, the day before with a special delivery from Amphora Bakery. Duane had sent me a beautiful birthday cake! What a great surprise!!! Then on the morning of, my car was decorated all of the windows "Honk to wish me Happy Birthday" Again a fun surprise by an anonymous friend (although I know who did it!)
For lunch a mimi's cafe brunch with Gina who also shares the Dec 3 bday and Erika. At our Relief Society Christmas Enrichment that night all the ladies sang happy birthday to me. I truly felt special on my birthday! I love birthdays because it's the ONE day that you don't share with the kids or holiday that is truly all YOURS. I take full advantage of this special day. That night Ginger made me a homemade Cafe Rio dinner! DEE LISH! The festivities ended with a bang the following day (yes, my glorious birthdya was spread out over the entire weekend) with a yummy, filling dinner at Maggianos. That's my birthday tradition. Thanks to all of my dear friends and family who made my 35th birthday truly super-special! Love to you all!

3 comments:

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

Don't look at me!

Anonymous said...

Delightful! That cake looks so delicious and is beautiful! Sweet Duane. Your friends are so great, wish I could be up there with you. Glad it was such a fantastic bday!

Crazy Mama said...

Love the cake!! Way to go Jonathan!! Glad you had a wonderful day! .... or I mean... weekend! haha =D