Monday, March 28, 2011

St. Patty's Day '11












My little lucky leprechauns set the leprechaun trap the night before. We have the same aluminum foil covered trap we made 7 years ago. The kids woke up to check the trap. What did they see? The same things they encounter every single St. patty's day! Chairs overturned, pillows off couches--the leprechaun messed things up! He even left green pee in the toilet! But alas, he'd left green lime jello in the fridge (normally its pistachio pudding-I got this from my buddy Abby). The leprechaun trap had gold coins, chocolates. Breakfast was oatmeal with green heart frosting on top, green sprinkles, green milk and lime jello. Dinner, Green eggs and ham of course! I love my holidays. And traditions. I'm very predictable...but it's TRADITION!!

1 comments:

Cath said...

I love that you go all out for everything. I wish I had your energy! love you Ang!