Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mother's Day 2011








This mother's day was particularly wonderful for me because I got to spend it with Mom. I haven't spent Mom's day with her since probably high school!! So what did we do? We took a trip to BERMUDA! On Mother's Day we arrived in New York City and met up with Aaron and Reghan and Belle for the cruise.

Aaron is such a great brother. He got me a pink rose and a beautiful sister-Mother's Day card. It meant so much to me. I got mom her first Vera Bradley purse which she was so excited about!!! It was WONDERFUL to be with family on Mother's Day. Esp my own mom.

1 comments:

Mandi said...

What a perfect mothers day! Your mom looks amazing, and so do you, as always! They just don't come better than you, Angie!

Your cruise pictures made me want to go again so badly! Miss you and your cute kids!