Thursday, June 16, 2011

Piano Recital


My visiting teacher/dear friend Jean is amazing. Truly the most self-less person I know. She is always so giving and loving. She definitely thinks of others before herself. All the time. Most recently, she gave Ashley and Austin the slap watches and totally surprised them. She's also given fun towels, flashlights, books, toys, Life is Good Tshirts, babysat, countless dinners, attended Dr.'s appts/hospitals with me, baked me goods, Anthropologie hat, Juicy perfume....the list goes on. Am I spoiled or what? Thanks Jean for your kindness and all the good for both me and the kiddos!!!






This year is special, my third Spring Piano Recital since I've been teaching. But what's special about it, is that it's the first one where my kiddos performed! Ashley played Mary Had a Little Lamb and Austin Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. They did great! And all of my students rocked. I am so proud of them! And very proud to be a mom to two kiddos that played the piano! yay!

1 comments:

Janvier said...

First off, Ashley's Justice glasses made me laugh out loud, she is something else! That girl is going to drive the boys wild, like her momma. Second, you were so beautiful in that dress at the recital! I can't help but feel SO proud of you and all that you do! Third, Jean is an angel-that is incredible. When I met her I could just tell she was so special, what a great friend to have. Speaking of which, thanks for offering a ride from the airport, what a sweetheart.