Last week I took Ashley on a surprise Mommy-daughter date to the Disney's Princess on Ice-Dare to Dream starring the new Princess Rapunzel. I told Ash to get dressed up like any princess (Ariel was chosen-her fav) and still no idea where we were going. We got to the Patriot Center and walked in and once Ash saw the ice angels dancing SHE SCREAMED! SCREAMED of pure elation! It was a great moment to see her surprise and happiness and gratitude. We enjoyed the show thoroughly. At the end of the Princess pandemonium, we had another date at Zinga. Then, of course a girl slumber party. Just mom and daughter. She smiled that night and said, "Thank you so much for taking me to the show mom." It's so nice to have your kids express thankfulness! In the morning, my little princess woke up and smiled her little smile only a few inches from my face. She said, "Mom-remember last night? It was magical." And that's when it was magical for me too.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Disney Princess on Ice
Posted by Angie at 10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Angie, you are the greatest mom. I love her comments, makes my heart melt!!!! What a sweet moment for you both- and what a great surprise on your part! I'm lucky to know such a sweet, thoughtful person. P.s. you totally have the same eyes. Beautiful!
Every little girls dream!
Post a Comment