Monday, November 12, 2007

McDonalds Birthday Party




Austin celebrated his 5th birthday a few days early this year.  Last night he had his Pirate birthday party at McDonalds Playplace!  What could be better?  His buddies, a pirate theme, a treasure chest cake.  It was so cute because this was the longest I'd seen Austin giddy for for longer than like 5 minutes.  He normally gets excited and claps his hands together and his cheeks just dimple in happiness.  This lasted the entire time at his birthday party.  It was so nice seeing him so happy!  

This week Ashley has been so feisty.  If something doesn't fit her right, she'll yell "NO WAY" or sometimes she'll say "oh my" or "is that funny?" when what she did really wasn't (like throwing a cup of juice on the ground.)  She ran to the front of church today and almost got on the stand.   She was sorely disappointed when I intercepted and she didn't make it.  Although she gets lippy during the day, at night time I am the only one that can hold her and put her down to bed.  She cuddles and says, "love yew".  It makes the sassiness seem so sweet suddenly and not maddening like a few hours earlier.
Austin also asked about pee holes this week in girls and boys.  I explained things appropriately and his questions he had he retaliated back were colorful.  Austin ended the conversation by saying, "well my pee hole is called big weenis."
Isn't it great having a boy?
Angie

3 comments:

Ginger said...

The party was great, Hannah had a good time. The cake turned out awesome. Thank you for letting me come so I could order some yummy McD's food, the grilled chicken sandwich was yummy like always.

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

I am still dying laughing from the weenis comment! Cameron had fun at Austin's party, thanks for inviting us!

Lyf2.0 said...

Ummm... like, where was my invite?