Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Trachea Size





The above pictures are of the size of Ashley's trachea.  The first one was a close-up further down.  Uncle Grant left and we're so sad!!  Well, Ash is doing great right post-surgery and we're so thankful!

There's something to say for mothers-intuition.  The neighborhood kids were playing outside and I had my window open listening.  The kids all had sticks, pretend weapons in their hands playing.  As I was starting to put away Christmas things, I felt like I should listen again.  I looked/listened out the window and at that moment a neighborhood boy said, "Who needs pretend guns...my dad has a real gun!"  They all had that glimmer in their eye like, "oh wow".  At that moment I jerked the door wildly open, talked to Austin about the situation and lectured the neighborhood kids.  I'm sure I'm a hit with the kids.  Oh well!  Tough tooters!

Ashley has been 'Elmo-ized'.  She can't get enough of "Emo's Christmas Countdown" that we fortunately or unfortunately recorded.  Over and over and over again.....

Happy New Years Eve!!!
Angie



0 comments: