Monday, July 07, 2008

4th of July






Happy 4th!


We had my brother Chris, Jodi and their son Brigg down visiting us over the 4th weekend. 

Every 4th the kids decorate their outside play toys (bikes, etc) and have a little parade.  Uncle Chris loves fireworks so the fireworks always begin a couple of days early on the 4th weekend.  Austin loves that part!  We had a great time/weekend with you guys!


3 comments:

Heather said...

Loved reading all about the vacation...so fun!

Brooke said...

Travis will be so glad you updated your blog! :) Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I'm glad you guys had such a fun time.

erin said...

You have been soo busy with all your visitors and vacations! But, it looks like you had a great time.
I love you downeast skirt, that is the one I was telling you I had wanted, I am soooo jealous.
I am glad that Jonathan came home for your Anniversary, that would have been the best gift ever.
Ashlee in ballet, how cute.