Happy Birthday Duane! He turned the big 33 on October 3rd. We're so glad we could celebrate before you left for India AND that your folks were here to celebrate with us!
This past week Grandma and Grandpa from Charleston came for a visit! They actually saw their son too, Duane, for almost 24 hours. When they were here we had a great time! Visits always include 5 Guys, trips to Target and Toys R Us to spoil the grandkids. And in turn it spoils us!
We love you Grandma and Grandpa! We miss you guys.
Also this week, I started my first week of teaching piano lessons. I absolutely love it! I have 3 students and I have so much fun.

5 comments:
colin and jonathan are practically twins...same job, almost the same birthday, cute wives...
happy birthday!
Well... It's ABOUT TIME you put "the piano" to some good use after getting it moved up here! :)
I had no idea you knew how to play the piano!! Hello...way too talented! That's awesome about the lessons! If we didn't already have a teacher we would be next in line!! Good luck!
Happy Birthday, Jonathan!
Ooohhh, I hope you're not sorry you let that piano, cat out of the bag!
Post a Comment