Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Lady and the Tramp





Okay, this is a grotesque version of Lady and the Tramp.  I don't know if you can see in the picture here, but Ashley actually has spaghetti in her mouth that she is sharing with the dog.  Ewww!  I don't know what's grosser-that, or the fact that I didn't stop it immediately and laughed and took a picture!  This pic will be seen by her future husband...he'll see what all she's kissed in her lifetime!


Obviously last week was the first snow of the season.  Yeah!  School was closed and another morning delay due to the ice.  The kids had a great time.  At least Austin did.   Ash is like her mom.  We like it in the warm, looking outside.  

Here's to winter finally here!




2 comments:

Brooke said...

Love the noodles! I can't wait to show Coleman. :)

just jen said...

that pic is SO gross, but SO funny!

you are a great mom to document that!