Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Biggest Loser 2nd place!

For the past 10 weeks, (Since January 3rd) I've been dieting.  And I won 2nd place in our challenge!  The diet ended yesterday and I lost 20 lbs  and got down to 126 lbs.  (13.36%) and I won $50!  Yahoo!  Bring on the Chipotle and chocolate.

6 comments:

just jen said...

congratulations!

you and your awesome will power deserve to win...

now go and PIG OUT!

Heather said...

You rock Ang. Way to keep it going for 10 weeks. You amaze.

Enjoyed piggin' with you at chipotle yesterday.

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

You are amazing! Use that money to put some meat on those bones!

Anonymous said...

Wow- you are unreal! Come fatten up with the biggest gainers, Grant y yo. Pretty sure I weigh more than you! I'm calling you soon, I miss you

Monica said...

Um I'm not sure which part of your body you even had that much weight to lose from. You were already totally skinny!! I already told Brooke sign me up after this baby cause I have to be a bridesmaid in a wedding in September...oh joy!!

Lyf2.0 said...

Good job fatty!