Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!







So anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Holidays. I get totally into them. That includes good old' St. Patty's Day.  So this morning the kids woke up to our tradition of having the house messed up, Finnigan the leprechaun must have come!  He overturns furniture, pillows on the floor, and we set up our leprechaun trap to catch him.  We left treats under the trap and in return he left treats for us.  So Finnigan is actually always good.  We clean up the pillows, and notice he went wee-wee in our toilet!  The toilet water is green (this will be a new tradition-Thanks Erika!) and there are  also white little tracks around the house where he's pitter-pattered around.  Such great fun!  Holidays are GREAT with kids. Memories and traditions I never want to end.  Even when I'm full grown.



5 comments:

Monica said...

Oh man we totally forgot to do the leprechaun thing. We usually set traps with marshmallows. Woops...well at least every one is in green. I did put green dye in Tristan's oatmeal this morning and I"m toying with the idea of green eggs and ham for dinner....hmmm

You are one fun mommy!!!

erin said...

You are such a cute mom. I love all your ideas!!! I am going to copy them, just so you know. I am glad you came over today I love chatting with you!!

Anonymous said...

My urine is normally green....is that weird?

Anonymous said...

My urine is normally green....is that weird?

Lyf2.0 said...

Green pee? Love it!