Ashley had her Little Gym "Giggle Toes" dance class recital this week. Tap, ballet and gymnastics routines were all performed by our little Star! She was so proud up there with her memorized dances. She kept glancing at me to make sure I was looking and what my reactions were. It was so much fun getting ready for the recital too! I let her put on her own "makeup". She was so proud marching into her class, standing with all the other girls and dancing. I'm so happy for our little performer! Way to go Ash!
Ash was definitely fearless. She was the one who ran right into the gymnastics routine without hesitating at all!
Ta-Da!!!
She does Arabesque's all around our home all the time. Sometimes on the ledges of couches, but she's practicing everyday.
The tap dance routine was called the "Mambo Combo". It was adorable!
I've had a wonderful time attending these Little Gym classes with Ash. It's been part of our lives for years.
Austin this week has been a ham. I caught him picking his nose and asked what he was doig ad he told me his finger was visiting a magic place.
Also, he got his CTR ring at church on Sunday. He will not take it off and tells me that it helps him choose the right. Good for him! Although it's only been one day..
I played Bunko last week and won something! Go Bunko. I have so much fun doing my monthly Bunko game. Every girl needs a girls night out.

4 comments:
Angie-These pictures are sooo cute of Ash. Makes me get excited to get my little girl into stuff like that! Maybe I should wait until she can sit up though..hee hee
She is so adorable I can't stand it.
I love the leotard! It is so cute! How fun to have such a girly girl and a tough boy. What a cutie!
i want an dance costume just like ashley....i love it!
Post a Comment