I see trees of green..
Red Roses too..
I see them bloom
For me and for you
And I think to myself...
What a Wonderful World.
This week has been wonderful.
Why?
I danced in the rain and splashed in puddles with my daughter.
I ran outside for the first time in 6 months.
I got to go to the Temple.
I have great friends.
I have an amazing tight family.
My family and I have been blessed with health.
I have stuck with my New Year's resolutions.
I have a great relationship with my Heavenly Father.
My family is coming to visit tomorrow.
With all the hardship going on around the world, friends with personal hardships, a nephew who just had surgery today, and of course the hardships in Haiti. I feel like the more I put others needs above my own, my life is better. And I can concentrate more on the wonderful things. Instead of focusing on the bad. Because life is hard. Including my own life. Very hard. I am blessed for the wonderful things in my life.

3 comments:
Can I get an amen?
So well put. Life is hard. And it is for everybody. You are such an awesome example. I've been thinking about you today. Hope you guys are having fun in the snow.
I missed your smiling face today!
Favorite post. This made me smile- you're so special Angie!
Post a Comment