The Benson kiddos-such great friends/neighbors!
BUSTED!
Napping in Daddy's spot...miss you Dad
Sweet Robyn...thank you....thank you...thank you...
At least 2 hours a day, we play in Ash's room with her dolls. That's at least 4 trips up to play dolls. Everyday. 2 hours. Everyday. But she loves it, therefore I make up different scenarios to role play with her Barbies. When we've repeated the same storyline, a princess may go flying across the room in disgust thrown by Ash. I've gotten very creative.
I also won BUNCO this week! Vegas $tyle...so fun.
So... JD went back on Tuesday back to Baghdad. Ugh.......
I am so thankful, lucky, blessed for all of my dear friends, neighbors, and family who comfort me. That's another reason I am staying here while Jonathan is deployed for the next 2 years.
We've decided back in January not to go to Germany. We've dedicated another couple of years to serving in the Middle East where Jonathan is doing great things with the vetting program and enjoying making a difference. I am thankful that he is making a difference in Iraq and consider myself lucky (although it's very hard alone here and miss him terribly). Someone has to do what he's doing and luckily I'm a strong enough person to raise my family here. We consider him a hero and we are very proud of the work he's doing. He's a hero and making history. I'm very proud of him.
So, back to my attitude of gratitude. I have so many people serve me in different capacities, I feel never-ending love from everywhere. I consider myself so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful people, friends, a great ward and blessed to have such a tight family.
Love you all.
Angie

4 comments:
We love you all! I am so happy to have you close for a while longer at least! You have become like a sister to me!
Ang-So sorry to hear your hubby is gone again. You are an incredibly strong woman and I totally look up to you. I must say we are lucky we get to keep you all for a while longer!!!
We just love you, Duane, and the kiddo's. You're the strongest gal we know! Love you!
Dave and I love Thai Basil, how cool it beat Bobby Flay! You guys all look so great, we miss you tons.
Post a Comment