Daddy came home March 26th and it was just magic! We LOVE picking him up in the airport! We have countdowns and chains and everything else to mark the day that Daddy comes home. We love going to the International arrivals at Dulles and the kids call the long parking tunnel the "dungeon." We, as the welcoming committee were there with posters and banners in hand. It's always a tearful reunion. Yeah Daddy!
Awaiting Dad at home was his favorite cake (yellow with chocolate buttercream frosting with Reese's on top.). I found this website Bakerella and it's DIVINE! We love sweets at our home. Love them. I mean, really love them. Like if there were a Krispy Kreme donuts down the streeet (like there was when we lived in Utah) we'd be there every morning for breakfast. So, new creations from sites like Bakerella and my dear friend Abby's Huckleblerries, I LOVE trying new desserts! So, please let me know if you know of any good dessert websites! I need something to bake after Jonathan leaves again! My nickname being Goose, I've been baking so many treats, JD has called me Goosarella short for the Bakarella Queen.
So anyways, only pictures of us eating cake, no pictures of the tearful reunion. The Toler's have priorities. Yummm.

1 comments:
That cake does look pretty awesome. Dave's sister has a baking site with tons of yummy goodness. You can check it out at virtualgoodyplate dot com if you are interested.
I am so glad Jonathan is finally home for a while, enjoy every moment of it.
Post a Comment