Ashley woke up one day from a nap and looked at me with her big angelic eyes. I told her she was beautiful and she said, "I know. But you are not. Isn't that so sad?"

My cutest in the world nephews Jax and Brigg enjoying Boston outdoors.
Baseball Boy. Austin did baseball camp this weekend sponsored by the Gainesville District Little League. This year is machine pitch. This will be his first time playing baseball! He's on the team Raptors. He was very nervous at first, but has warmed up the idea. He likes hitting the ball the best. Go Austin!
Tomorrow Jonathan comes home.
We've seen him only 18 days in the past 8 months.
Wow.
We are sooooooooooooo excited.
He'll be here for 3 weeks. Yahoo!
Ciao for now.

5 comments:
Awesome posts. Glad you got caught up before Jonathan came home. I have a feeling I'll only be seeing you when you come up for air in the next three weeks. Have fun!
Don't take Ashley's comment personal! Of course you are beautiful! I love catching up on your blog. I'm sure you will be scarce as Jonathan will be home. I hope it is a perfect 3 weeks and that all will be well! I hope your ear will heal too - nothing like ear problems. I don't recommend them at all!
Yea the hubby is coming home! You are such a fun mom with all your holiday fun. I'm gonna have to send my kids over on the next holiday!!
Oh and that whole ear thing is scary! I think my ear hurts now!
We will all completely understand if you disappear for the next 3 weeks, enjoy some real family time while you can!
Oh my goodness! Where have I been? Did you just publish a bunch of posts at the same time? Such darling pictures. Ashley is such a card! That picture of her on crazy day is hilarious! So glad the kids are thanked for sharing their daddy. That's really sweet. Hurrah for Jonathan's homecoming. Enjoy every second. I expect we won't hear from you for a bit. Just soak it up!!!
Post a Comment