Friday, March 26, 2010

Familia

Aunt Reghan and Mom

My brother Aaron (Rocco) and dear Dad
Reghan
CONGRATULATIONS to Aunt Reghan and Uncle Rocco! My brother and Sis-in law are expecting their first little kidlet on September 10. We don't know the sex yet, but I'm already pawning my baby stuff off to them. They're starting their new little cute family in Manhattan right now. Aaron has been there since Jan 1 and Reghan is packing out to move to NYC by April. The bambino will arrive just months later. So exciting!

Familia-
From January 28-March 14, my mom was here. Dad came to visit for one weekend, then again for a week in March. Then Aaron and Reghan came for a weekend in March. I had so much family around this winter and it made things so wonderful. Nothing in the world is more important than Family. I'm so thankful that I have an amazing one. We're very close. We watch out for each other. We're very loyal. We love each other. That's what families do.


0 comments: