Here comes Peter Cottontail...as soon as Spring has sprung, I (being the holiday fanatic that I am) get out all of my Easter decorations! Yes, there might have still been a little post winter snow clumps on the ground, but there were also flower buds coming up, the frost was gone, and by golly after this record-breaking winter, I was ready for a little spring in my step! Nothing does that better than holiday decorations--no matter what time of year it is.
Ashley obviously not as keen about the picture as I am.
As an early Easter treat, Pop and Grandma brought Ashley "Penny" the big stuffed rabbit that I had as a little girl growing up! Penny is making it through the generations.
Growing up with 3 brothers, we wrestled, fought, wrestled, fought...and Austin only having Ashley they do the same. But there are those times that I hear tremors of giggles and when I think they're wrestling, they're tickling each other and I love it when the kiddos can play and laugh and enjoy one another's company.
This was taken on Dr. Suess's birthday, and at preschool they called it "Crazy Day". This was an obvious picture of what "crazy day" really is. We set a whole new standard for this defintion.
Not Happy!

1 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE her crazy day hair!
Post a Comment