Friday, March 26, 2010

Piano Lessons

This picture scares me. Seriously. My older brother used to scare me with dolls when I was little. So Ash's Baby Alive doll looks anything but alive here. In the instruction manual it says that the baby needs new batteries if the facial expressions become distorted. I always wondered what that meant or how she would look. And here it is! Yikes! Baby Alive is coming to get me!
CHUBBY BUNNY-the game where you stuff as many marshmallows in your mouth at once and still say, "CHubby Bunny!" Austin won with about 25 mini marshmallows! This was a fun game we played with Aunt Reghan here!
We love you Uncle Rocco!
Ash just konked out in front of the computer. This is normally what I look like every night...
So Ashley is in her 3rd month of piano lessons. Mary Had a Little Lamb is almost there...
A little Liberacci?

0 comments: