
ALL FOR THE LOVE OF IT.
I have taught piano lessons for 2 years now. I received a vocal performance/music scholarship in college and am now using my talent to inspire other young performers. It's the most fulfilling talent I have.
I'm a much better teacher than performer. I love my students. Teaching is an integral part of my life.
June 14 we had our final spring recital. It was amazing! I was so proud of my students and am amazed how in 2 years they have gone from Mary Had a Little Lamb to Beehthoven's Symphony #5. Way to go!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Spring Piano Recital
Posted by Angie at 2:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I didn't even know you played! That's awesome Ang! What a delight to share your gift. And so gla Jonathan is home! Enjoy your vacation time together. Hurrah!
I'd book you to teach Hilde anyday! I think that is wonderful, it is probably just as good for you as it is for your students.
Post a Comment