Friday, September 10, 2010

HBCP Meet the Teacher








Today at Haymarket Baptist Church Preschool, Ash had "Meet the Teacher".

This year she has sweet Mrs. Goff and Ms. Rady. We love them!!! Ash's class are the monkeys.

This will be a wonderful year and last year of preschool. We'e loved being part of the HBCP family!

7 comments:

Cath said...

That girl has some spunk Ang. She is SO cute! I've missed out on some of your posts recently. My blogroll got lost when I revamped my blog. But I'm up and running again. I love your sweet family... sure miss you!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!!1 It is fun to see these blogs again. I love getting the updates. Let me know if you ever visit Chicago. Miss you guys. Give my best to Jonathan.
Cindy K

Anonymous said...

Aw so cute! I love Ashley's hair the way you've done it!

Anonymous said...

Aw so cute! I love Ashley's hair the way you've done it!

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

Ok, seriously, her hair! I'm soooo glad you didn't cut it, it looks adorable! She also looks so big in that last picture, how did that happen?

erin said...

she is super cute! I am loving her hair!!

Gina said...

I was going to comment about her hair too! It is looking so great and she looks so grown up. What a sweetie. :)