Sunday, October 03, 2010

Football Photos







We missed our team's picture time! So Austin was a sport and we improvised. Mom, backyard, football pictures.

Austin, you're a STAR!! I've never seen sweeter Defensive lineman!

We love you.

4 comments:

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

Who could tackle that sweet teddy bear? Love the uniform but you missed the most important shot- his tush! That's always my favorite angle on a football player :)

Crazy Mama said...

Good Job Mom!! I'm taking my own kids sports pics this year too!! It's cheaper that way and I get a ton of different angles!

Mandi said...

Oh Angie- I have said it a thousand times and I will say it again...he is so squeezable!

Anonymous said...

Austin and Ashley are both somehow looking cuter and cuter everyday! I didn't think it was possible, but they are, to steal Mandi's word, so squeezable! Ashley's hair looks so cute, Austin looks SO handsome, and I love Duane's dad in his tux- too cute, now we just need pictures of beautiful you! Love you Goose!