Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Daddy's HOME!!!




Daddy came home Dec 12th for the holidays. But what was great, was the kids didn't know! He flew in and made sure they got on the bus before he came home. That afternoon, I video-taped the whole thing. We picked the kids up early from school and went inside their classrooms and surprised them with Daddy picking them up instead. It was a real tear-spiller. Welcome home Daddy! Only 8 more months of being away from each other. Ever!

1 comments:

Shells said...

It was so fun to read through your posts. I can't wait to see you all tomorrow. 8 months will fly by and then you'll get to spend more holidays and birthdays together. Ash's date was super cute, you are going to have your hands full when she is a teenager! I hope they make the Hot Chocolate 15K an annual event because it looks awesome, I'll have to do it!