So much has happened in one week! School started Tuesday and this week has felt like a month. I'm doing much better now than I was transitioning to Austin being in school. He's so happy and loves kindergarten so much and I'm so glad! He's such an independent little guy. He has just the personality for school. He's outgoing, loves to talk and make friends. His favorite part about class is lunchtime when he can buy his own lunch in the cafeteria and swipe the "credit card"!
The kids and I went to Target on the day that tropical storm Hannah came through VA. They were so excited to get their umbrellas out and play! While at Target, they saw all the Halloween decorations that were already out and they loved it! We were in the midst of the Halloween costumes and candy for 45 minutes! We bought Halloween marshmallows and face makeup. Immediately upon returning home, both the kids put on their costumes from last year (they were both pirates) and put their face makeup on. They stayed that way all day! I love it that the holidays are upon us.
Austin has his first Gainesville Grizzly 5k walk/run this week.
Ashley also started her Super Beasts class at the Little Gym this week. She LOVES it! I couldn't think of a better class for her than little beasties.
Ashley also got her first real haircut! My friend Erin did a great job doing a slight A-line and stacked the back. Ash loved every second of it! She loved getting her hair blow-dryed and sprayed too! So cute.
We're slowly getting into a schedule here. Although I thought I'd have more time during the day while Austin was at school. By the time I workout in the morning, there's normally a morning activity, lunch and then Ash takes a nap... we're already off to get Austin at the bus stop!
Have a Happy Week!
Angie

2 comments:
Sweet family. You are so lucky to have a sweet little boy and girl! One day I'll have sweet granddaughters to enjoy (I hope) or at least sweet daughter-in-laws!
Cute pictures!
Logan is so excited for Halloween too. He talks about what he wants to be everyday. It is fun having kids and see them get all excited about life and the fun things that come with it.
Post a Comment