This past week has been so much fun spending time with my parents, Pop and Grandma. A visit from Florida to Virginia always includes lots of fun, wrestling, homemade desserts by grandma, and playing ball outside with Pop. And most importantly, going out to 5 Guys, and a double date
to Maggianos! We had a great time with you guys. My mom extended another week here! Yahoo!

6 comments:
Yay that grandma is staying! Will she come to Frying Pan Park with us? Thanks so much for those yummy treats, what are they? I've never had anything like them and they are totally gone! By the way, you totally look like your dad!
Your life is full of always doing so many fun things. I really am jealous. Cute pictures.
Hooray on an extra week with your mom. I hope she's coming to Frying Pan Park because I cannot wait to meet this awesome mother of yours. Angie you look absolutely beautiful in these pictures.
You look so beautiful in all your pictures! Those pictures are great and I love the dogpile one, Ashlee looks soooo happy! Love ya Goose
it is always so fun when family is in town. you always seem to get to do fun things that you never have time for...have a great time!
Post a Comment