Monday, November 24, 2008

More ta-ta talk

This week Austin had his 6 year wellness appt and as the Dr. is asking him about how life it, school, how he feels, etc and he suddenly blurted out with a smirk, "I like touching my moms boobies."  What on earth?  I was horrified.  Dr. Edy looked at me and his face was all contorted.  I shrieked to Austin, "what on earth are you talking about?"  He replied "remember that time I poked your boobie?"  The Dr. went on to tell Austin that they're called breasts and we don't touch anyones.  As if wierdo mom here was letting her son touch her ta-tas.  How embarrassing!!!  I looked at Austin and he smiled with content that he'd done his job to say something for total shock value. It worked.  Little turd.  No lollipop for him after that appt!

7 comments:

Jean Allen said...

How I needed that laugh! I can imagine how mortified you must have been! Maybe our next Primary lesson should be about keeping our hands to ourselves! :)

Monica said...

Oh Angie! Since I know Dr. Edy too that post made me laugh even more. Oh I was horrified for you! How funny!!

Gina said...

I am laughing so hard right now! Thanks for cheering up my monday morning!!

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

Oh, I'm sure Eddie Spaghetti loved that! I am totally laughing out loud!

Heather said...

Classic Funny! That boy cracks me!

Lynn said...

I almost peed my pants Angie. Has child protective services stopped by yet?

Crazy Mama said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Can't type hahahahahahahaha anything else... hahahahahahahahaha Can't stop... hahahahaha laughing! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

John says HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!!!!!