Today, November 4, 2008 I had the opportunity, right and freedom to vote. I am so thankful for this freedom. Although candidates in different years have varying degrees of qualifications, I am still thankful that my opinion is being included.
On the Saturday before the Presidential election, Austin was at a birthday party of one of his little football buddies, and the excitement turned from opening presents to talking politics. These 5 and 6 year old boys were discussing Obama and McCain and what they "thought" their beliefs were. I was so amused and surprised! At 5 years old? I don't even remember who the President was when I was 5, or 10....
But these are different times....trying times....and I'm praying that whoever wins tonight will be lead and listen to a higher power to lead our country.

2 comments:
Austin looks so old! I wish I had McCain stickers to plaster all over my boys!
Vote for Austin Toler!
Post a Comment