This week was a fun week! It began with my friend Amy Peterson and her 3 kids (and one on the way) coming to visit over last weekend. We had a great time together catching up, talking in the bed till we both fell asleep and letting our kids play with one another. Thanks Amy for coming down! I love you Willow!
Then Erika and I took Austin and his best friend Cameron to see the movie Bedtime Stories in the middle of the week. They boys were thrilled and it was so fun to do something out of the norm, with just our boys. The little ones stayed at home. It has also been a whirlwind of birthday parties this week for Austin. Fun for him, crazy for us. Pump it Up, Chucky's, etc.
Ash had her Little Gym "Super Beasts" class finale this week. She loves ringing the bells, singing the super beast songs and doing the gymnastics there. We love the Little Gym and she'll be doing Funny Bugs next semester. It's also a tradition of ours to always go to Panera after her class. She loves to sit by the fire and share a yummy warm meal.
This week has been chilly. Make the cold. Actually, freezing! We're talking temps in the twenties, teens, then single digits. But yet no snow here.
Jonathan and I got to see Marley and Me on a date Friday night. We also went out to dinner and enjoyed some alone time. He leaves Jan 26 and will return April 1. Boo. So we're trying to be together as much as possible. Is that possible with his job? Just wondering.
I'm on week 2, starting week 3 tomorrow of our ward's biggest loser challenge (diet). I have 10 lbs to lose. And who was the winner last week of highest body fat percentage lost? You guessed it. Moi. Last summer's winner of the challenge as well! Let's just hope this losing lasts another 8 weeks. By the way, did I mention how good all the Valentines Candy is looking now?
Stay warm.
Angie

2 comments:
Where's the freakin' snow? Thanks for inviting us to see the movie with you guys, great idea! Cam had a great time with his buddy.
I loved seeing all the pics of your California trip! Looks like you had an amazing time - with all that fun, who has time for Disneyland?? It's freezing cold here too, with the fun inversion that comes with being in Utah in January! Hope you and Jonathan get some good time together before he's gone for that long! Enjoy the cold :)
Post a Comment