Saturday, January 17, 2009

Who is this girl?

Can you tell we're brother/sister???  This is Aaron-or (Uncle Rocco.)  Graduating from getting his MBA at Duke in May!!! YEAH!!!!
Who is this little princess?  We saw this dress at Target.  Ashley immediately says, 'Stop!  That's my wedding dress!'  So it was on clearance (I love Target clearances!) and I bought it.  She has worn her wedding dress everyday this week.  And who is she marrying?  Daddy of course, in the temple.  Everytime she sees the Disney castle on a movie we're playing, she'll say that's the Temple I'm getting married in!

4 comments:

Gina said...

I have a few things to say-
You and your brother definitely look alike! Both just beautiful good lookin people! And Ash in her wedding dress! I love it.
I am loving the new pics on the blog. I am DYING over the picture of Austin in the sunglasses. I seriously can't wait to see him as a teenager the girls are going to DIE over him. :)

Kristen said...

Angie, she's priceless. Such a girl! Her wedding dress? So cute. Oh, and I think that your brother could be your twin.

Shells said...

Very cute. Hilde gets really upset when we tell her she can't actually marry Enoch or her dad when she gets married. To which she normally replies - but mommy - I only love the boys in my family. That's right girl, keep it that way!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! It so cracks me up! Such a good idea to put the address on your Christmas cards. Now, I'm addicted. I've got my two co- workers addicted too. You have such a great family! I love Ashley's wedding dress!
Kim