FRIDAY-JANUARY 2, 2009-Santa Monica Pier
I just got all caught up on blogging. I'm starting with Jan 2 and working backwards.
The last day we spent in Cali was with Uncle Rocco and Aunt Reghan. We went and walked around Santa Monica pier, went to Pink's hot dogs and enjoyed spending time with our brother and sister. And of course enjoyed funnel cakes on the pier!!!

4 comments:
So, I just scrolled through all the photos. . .
Angie, you look beautiful! I was very eager to see the dress and I'm so glad it worked! You have such a beautiful family. You sure are one lucky lady.
I thought Grant would save himself for me...I am so bummed. And, What's up with hubby's hair?? Is he growing it out to impress his new boss lady??
Miss you
~L
Wow Angie!! What a fun amazing trip!! I'm so jealous. California looks so fun. The whole entire wedding party looks amazing! Congrats!
Regarding an older post: Holy shiznit! I SIX-layered cake! good thing I wasn't there. I would have grabbed the top layer and headed to the bathroom...
Post a Comment