I took this idea from a friend of mine who did it last year to her kids. Too good to pass up! I was up to no good on April Fool's eve...prancing around in excitement with my marker and flashlight.
When Austin woke up the next morning he asked me if I had done this to his face and I yelled April Fools! He looked at me absolutely shocked . Like, moms aren't supposed to do things like this!
But sometimes we are.

6 comments:
That is AWESOME!! Nice one Goose.
Sweet!!! Did it come off for school? That was my fear that I would be sending my kids to school with evil faces on them all day.
You are great! Love it!
i'm with monica...i was too afraid it would be stuck on all day!
way to be fearless! (and funny!)
You are the coolest mom ever!!
Awesome! So much fun!
Post a Comment