Between breathing treatments and a full dose of steroids for Austin's lungs, we made it out to DC for Spring Break.
So nice to be with the family. Nothing's better than when Daddy's home!
The Hope Diamond that Austin has his eyes on to get one day for his 'wife' Madeleine Delazcruz.
The GIANT SQUID was definitely a hit! So much that that very night we went to the Cheesecake Factory to let the kids eat calamari...the verdict...they LOVED it!!

3 comments:
I'm glad you all are getting out and having fun with Dad!! I love that Austin still plans on keeping his promise to marry Madeleine Delacruz! I think I was at their house for a RS meeting the day of the "wedding" you all had. Too cute!
so fun!
i love that museum...but the squid must be a new thing, i have never seen it, i think logan would love it.
Wow, he still has the hots for Madeleine. Don't you love it?! Looks and sounds like a great time.
Post a Comment