Rady Park with our buddies the Hucks
Arrgggh! Pirate Ash. They caught Crawfish today!
Towards the end of summer, we always go to Hartland Orchard to pick peaches. My favorite fruit. This particular day we went, it was so HOT and HUMID. This picture above sums up our experience picking peaches. The tears, sweat and bugs....
We picked some HUGE peaches!
Austin loves using the picker-tool.
I even attemped to make my very first batch of freezer peach jam and peach frozen yogurt. Needless to say, 2 weeks later we are peached out.

1 comments:
YUMMMMM!!! I am SO jealous. I told my mom today that you guys go peach and apple picking and she wants to come to DC due to that alone. Those peaches look amazing! I love the new picts. and updates! You are seriously the best mommy- the Halloween costumes are TC (too cute as Grant would say)
Post a Comment