Saturday, May 08, 2010

Chik-Fil-A-We love you!




I heart Chikfila.
It's the only fast food restaurant I will let my kids play in the play place now (because they CLEAN it).
Their peachy milkshake is nirvana.
They're closed Sundays.
They always answer, "it's my pleasure"
They walk around the restaurant giving samples and free refills of your drink-talk about customer service!
They have cute managers working there
I'm a fan on facebook.
Their ice dream ice cream is divine
It's Jonathan's favorite ff restaurant-so whenever we go I think of my lovie
And who doesn't like Chicken? Especially a delicious fried white meat breast atop golden buttery buns.
They always send out coupons for free sandwiches
They always have family nights/drawings/incentives

Which brings me to my next point. What could be better for a little girl than a Chikfila themed PRINCESS night!
We went, dressed up and you get a free ice dream cone. We love you Chikfila!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I didn't get the email. Did they text you about it?

Abby said...

We love Chikfila because they:

Support PBS
Put VeggieTales CDs or books in the happy meals
Let you trade in the toy for ice cream
Have Purell wipes by the play place
Put out a Nativity Scene at Christmas
Have really clean bathrooms with step stools for the kids to reach the sink

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

I met a friend there last week and she and our two boys ate chick filet meals, but I brought chips and guac from chipotle. the nice hostess who was walking around saw that i didn't have a drink and went and brought me an ice water---with lemon!
I LOVE THEM! I would marry them if i could!

Cath said...

Wow - I have even more reasons to love Chik-fil-a now. Thanks! Funny - a friend of mine thought it was pronounced "Chick-filla" - couldn't figure out why. But this same friend also thought "Wachovia" was said "watch-ova-ya" like "I'm gonna watch ova ya - with a Brooklyn accent.

Just caught up on all your posts. Loved your new pink bike! Ashley's preschool photos. The strawberry picking. You're living the life Ang. And making the most of it. Sure love you!