I'm so thankful that I'm a MOM. There is no greater job, no greater calling, nothing more important.
I woke up this morning with my 2 kids in my bed, their warm arms both around me. What a way to start the day. They both sang to me, danced on the bed and gave me big hugs and wished me a happy mother's day. Austin even gave Ash a happy mothers day because she would 'one day be a mommy'. French toast, church (we got a chocolate bars this year!), a nap, movie and dinner with my friend Ginger (her husband is deployed as well). What a wonderful Mother's Day.
Jonathan called many times and my mother's day gift this year is my new BIKE! A pink beach cruiser! With a wicker basket!!! I've wanted one for so long. I grew up with a pink cruiser (banana seat included) then graduated to a purple more sophisticated one in college. Now I'm back to pink and I LOVE IT!!!!!! Thanks honey! Now if I can just get Ash now on her bike to ride...then we can have family bike rides! We did that all the time growing up.
Happy Mothers Day to all of my dear friends and family. And mom, I'm so thankful for you! And to my mother-in-law, Barbara. I have wonderful relationships with both of you guys and I'm so thankful for that. Jodi, soon to be Reghan, and later on Jonny-I love you guys and appreciate your stories, parenting ideas, and you guys letting me vent about my kiddos to you guys and the advice you girls give me! I love my sisters!
To all my dear friends--you all have taught me so much about being a good mom. I love you gals!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Mother's Day 2010
Posted by Angie at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That bike is the coolest! I had a blue cruiser growing up, pink is way better! how fun. Happy MOther's Day.
Love the bike!!!!
I can picture you toodling around your neigborhood on your new pink cruiser. We are thinking about getting the kids bikes this summer, so maybe we'll join you for a ride next year!
Post a Comment