Sunday, May 23, 2010

Preschool Graduation!











On Thursday, May 20, Ashley graduated from her first year at Haymarket Baptist Preschool. We LOVE her school and Ashley adores going. From her projects she brings home, her learning, her socialism and meeting other girls, and most of all the way administration/teachers really take care of and Love the kids there.

So Ashley's part in the program, "We pledge to our flag everyday at preschool, and this is the song we sing after the pledge." She walked up to the microphone, had her lines memorized and smiled the whole time (while holding the dress at the crotch the entire time). So cute.

The whole theme was Patriotic, (I remember going to this for Austin 3 years ago!) Wow time flies. So Ash wore her red, white and blue. After the program, we went to her classroom for cake and punch and final goodbyes. Ash made a really cute father's day present and the teachers gave the kids a farewell gift (bag with the classes handprints on them) to take with them after they go. Ashley's teachers this year were Mrs. Mason, Mrs. Keiser. They were amazing. She loves Mrs. Liz up front and Mrs. Frasz.

We have one more year of preschool. Sniff sniff. Great job Ash! We are so proud of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grant and I just looked at all these pictures- we miss you and the kids!! Looks like you guys are having so much fun. I'm dying over your pink bike, strawberry picking, and Ash's preschool's patriotism. She looks so cute holding her dress. You look SO pretty in all these pictures. Can't wait to see you soooonn

Mandi said...

She looks so cute! And what a cute mom. Congrats on graduation, Ashley.

Love the strawberry pictures too- especially the silly faces. So cute!

Cherilyn said...

I love catching up on your blog. Ashley is so adorable (except when making her tabasco potion! ha ha)! It's so fun to watch our little ones grow up but it is hard when they start needing you less. I'm so glad you have Erika - what a great blessing for you and your family. I loved the beach cruiser - super fun! You and Jonathan better head to VA Beach to try it out!