$$Money Man$! This man is seriously money-crazed. Austin will do anything for a buck. This is the first time he's ever held or seen a $100 bill. He's said he'd even trade us his $1 for our $100. Smart. Austin will do any chore, about anything for a few shillings. He counts his money, saves it, cherishes it! Although he is sweet and buys only his sister treats with it. We're teaching him the law of tithing and as long as he can give "cents" and not break any dollars, he'll gladly give up 10%.
One of my dearest friend Kendra. I met her in Nairobi and now she lives here! For my birthday she brought me a Giardanos deep dish pizza. Straight from Chicago. What a friend!!! I love you Kendra.
The Christmas countdown....can't....wait....must....stay....up.....
I had the opportunity to be a substitute at Ashley's preschool last week. What a treat!!!
My dear friend Abby (another friend I met in Nairobi who now lives here) made me this beautiful hand-made Holly wreath! From materials out of her very own backyard. I have wonderful girls in my life make me the most beautiful things! I'm a lucky gal. Abby like sis-in-law Jonny, is very crafty and can make ANYTHING!!
Cindy Lou Who?

1 comments:
Your hair looks great! Is it lighter? Very cute. Also, loveeeee that wreath. Beautiful.
Post a Comment