Jonny cakes. This is my sis-in-law Jonny. She is great! I never showed a picture of the wreath she made me!! She is super talented and makes these and sells them at Farmers Markets. Isn't it adorable? This gorgeous wreath has been on my door since October 22nd when she came out here to visit. I still don't want to take it off!
So this week I took the kids to Chik-fil-A to meet Santa. And I think this was the real Santa! He took his time, talked to the kids, really inquired about them, what they liked, school, past times, he was great!
Ashley wanted a "Baby Alive" that really goes potty.
Austin requested from Santa, "I want Rudolph".
Austin confessed to Santa that he liked iCarly, but that he still has a wife. Madeliene.
Last week we went to the Gainesville Gateway tree lighting and enjoyed the local festivities. This is my most favorite time of year.

3 comments:
Hey, we were at the tree lighting but we must have missed you because I was standing in line almost the whole time---but that Santa was worth the wait!
Goose you are way too sweet! Thanks for the kind shout-out! This post made me laugh out loud- I loved that Austin asked for Rudolph and said he had a wife. He is so witty for his age and Grantsy and I love it. How cute is Ashley's red puffy jacket?
Good luck on filling the rudolph request! :) That is hilarious!
Post a Comment