Today was Grizzly Day! It's a total spirit day for the Grizzlies and their families. We've been part of the Grizzly family for going on our 3rd year now with 2 years in flag football when Austin was 5 and 6, but this year is his first year of Tackle. So after a combine, draft, 5 day a week practices in the heat of the summer, yesterday we all enjoyed the fun of Grizzly Day. The boys hung their helmets up on the float, threw out candy as each team had their own trailer/float. The boys were pumped up and their cheerleaders shared their float. Ashley got to even ride in the back of the pickup truck and throw candy. They loved it! The teams cheerleaders were on the back of the float and I asked Austin later that day if he saw any cute girls on the float...he said NO. The only cute girl he saw on the float was AShley. His sister! I hope he's always this sweet. I think he will be.
I
'm so glad to be part of such a great organization. GO GRIZZLIES!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
GRIZZLY DAY!!
Posted by Angie at 11:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That's awesome!! Sounds like a really fun day! Go Grizzlies!
PS: Good job Austin for choosing your lil sis as the cutest girl on the float!! :D
Post a Comment