Thursday, August 05, 2010

Happy 10 Year Anniversary





I've been married to the most wonderful man for 10 years. He has touched my life in so many ways. He puts me first. Always. Always spoiling me, thinking how he can make my life more pleasurable and easier. He always compliments me. I am the most beautiful girl in the world to him. He only has eyes for me. He makes me feel like I don't have to worry about anything. He protects me, and protects the 2 kiddos. He is a devoted to his gospel, his family and to God. He provides for us, he's tactful, has incredible patience, and is very mellow. He listens to everything. I love him. He's my sweet husband. For eternity.

4 comments:

Cherilyn said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family! Keep smiling and enjoy the journey : )

xoxo Cherilyn

Cherilyn said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family! Keep smiling and enjoy the journey : )

xoxo Cherilyn

Shells said...

Congratulations, we celebrated 10 years in May - 2000 was a great year! We think Jonathan (and you) are pretty great too.

Gina said...

Congrats! What a milestone!