A dozen roses always lets me know my love is thinking of me. Thanks honey.
This past week for a preschool field trip we all went to Cold Stone Creamery. It was a great field trip. The kids learned how ice cream was made, got in the freezer, saw how a cake was decorated, the moms got creations, kids got to mix their OWN creations and then we were given MORE ice cream-the yummy new cupcakes at the end. All this ice cream BEFORE 11am. Ooooohh. So fun.

2 comments:
Great idea to have the field trip there! We had a great time! It was a fantastic way to start off my cruise diet... I have no will power when it comes to ice cream.
That is such an awesome field trip. The ice cream doesn't hold a candle to anything back home (at least they have Ben & Jerry's at many grocery stores) so I am definitely planning a trip to Cold Stone the next time I am in the States.
Post a Comment