New bar stools! Great yard sale find.
Ash loves her some mexi food.
Is it bad that I still love my kids to match even though they're boy and girl? (It's REALLY bad that I have matching shirts for Jonathan and I too!)
I love this time of year. The heat. Grilling. BBQ's. The pool is open. Guacamole. Fireworks. Smell of suntan lotion. Children coming in with that outdoor smell. Nostalgia of childhood playing outside till dark. Summertime.

7 comments:
Ooo I love the way you describe summer-so great isn't it? Today we're making burgers, corn on the cob, and fruit salad and eating on the balcony so it feels more like summer. The post about your dad and daughter dates was too cute- it made me love him even more. How cool is that John deer tractor?? Do you think Grant would buy one for me so I could ride it on my balcony to water my plants?
I (Grant) deleted the first one by accident!
That is awesome, as my wifey said abut summer, such great times!! I remember when you would eat like 7 cheeseburgers and get burnt from head to toe and then eat watermelon in the pool growing up! Fun times! I am gonna buy Jonny a John Deere so she could drive to TB drive-thru for me on it!
Hey Ang! I loved catching up on your posts. What a cute family and extended family you have! Miss you.
shelese
You've inspired me, maybe I'll catch up on my blogging. I love all the pictures. Looks like you're having a wonderful time. I don't think you ever told me you had a brother you called Rocco. Love it! You look great!!! Also, I love the fact that you dress your kids alike. I say do it until they won't let you! xoW
Angie-love all the posts! I swear one day I'm just gonna come and hang out at your house! Everything sounds like so much fun there! Love all the pictures!!
When did you get an island? Sweet!
Post a Comment