Saturday, May 30, 2009

Daddy's Home for GOOD!





On Memorial Day, we were very thankful for the service members that have served and currently serve our country and their families.  We also were thankful for the homecoming of Daddy!  He's been in Palo Alto CA since January 20th protecting the past Secretary of State, but now they're free of each other.  She no longer needs protection and Duane is home!  Phew!  He had only been home 15 days since January.  UGGGH!  

So we have him all of June and he leaves for a final CSI training July 12 till the end of July.  So July 12 is when we'll say bon voyage, farewell, adios, hasta luego, kwaheri.  Don't have too much fun in Baghdad baby.

For now, it's DIVINE being together as a family.  

6 comments:

just jen said...

i am so glad for you!

live it up, baby!

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

Oh man, it looks like all he missed was sweet Annie! Where's the makeout pic Ang?

Cath said...

Man Ang! How have you done it??? So glad Jonathan is home - I know you'll enjoy every minute. How long is his Iraq tour? We think you guys are amazing!

Monica said...

Oh I'm so happy for you guys!! Enjoy all that time together!!!

Mandi said...

I am sure it is "divine!" :)

Brooke said...

I want you to set a day or two aside for date night when we can watch your kids. No ifs, ands, or buts about it! Do it--or I'll schedule the days myself!! My boys will love it and you guys can have some well deserved alone time.