Jonathan was of course travelling for Mother's Day, but he did surprise me with an Edible Arrangements! Yum. He never skips a beat.
For Mother's Day this year, Austin lost his 3rd tooth! And unfortunately, the Tooth Fairy had NO money. No quarters, no dollars, only a $10 bill. I had no choice. He was astounded when he woke up. In fact, the tooth fairy wrote a note saying that Austin had to split the money, that he was only intended to have $5, but I didn't have the heart when he came bouncing in my room the next morning with the bill tightly clenched in his little hand, his toothless face smiling and ecstatic. Fat chance that will ever happen again.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Mother's Day 2009
Posted by Angie at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love that Ash got dressed like a pumpkin on Mother's Day--haha! So cute!
We love you guys!
I love that Ash got dressed like a pumpkin on Mother's Day--haha! So cute!
We love you guys!
Post a Comment